Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The best peanut butter cookies ever! (In my humble opinion.)

     So, Matt and I have been on Weight Watchers, but we are not depriving ourselves. We are just fitting the foods we like into the WW picture. I have been busy altering recipes and trying new things. I searched for a low fat peanut butter cookie recipe and found one I like, but altered it some. Here is my version:

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
 
POINTS® Value:    1
Servings:  24

Preparation Time:  15 min
Cooking Time:  10 min
Level of Difficulty:  Easy
Course: desserts


Ingredients


1 cup white whole wheat flour   
1/2 tsp baking soda   
2 egg white(s)   
2/3 cup(s) unpacked light brown sugar   
1/2 cup(s) Better'n Peanut Butter Low-fat low-sodium peanut spread   
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup(s) quick cooking rolled oats   
1 large banana(s)   
1/3 cup(s) mini chocolate chips   

Instructions

Preheat oven to 325. Cream banana and sugar together, add peanut butter. Stir in egg whites and vanilla. Slowly add flour and baking soda. Fold in oats. Cook 10-12 minutes.

No comments: