Monday, January 25, 2010

What's for dinner (1-25-10)


     Here is Maxwell enjoying his dinner of Vege crust pizza and green beans. He ate everything! It's a breakthrough in his vegetable eating. I once again made the Summer Squash Crust found on allrecipes.com and added zucchini, carrot and garlic to it. This time, however, I used my juicer to get all the liquid out and was much more successful at having a realistic crust instead of a mushy one. I think next time I will put more oil underneath it so it won't stick to the pan so much. I put parmesan on the green beans this time. I wonder if that is what finally made Maxwell eat them.

3 comments:

Susan G said...

what a cutie!

David said...

That;s the only way I'd eat 'em. -D

Susan G said...

Put cornmeal under the crust -- that helps.
Time for a new post! (Me too.)